Monday, December 8, 2008

Friday Night.. bummer...

So this last friday night went like this:
1. I got home from school and practiced cello from the time I got home until about 5:30.
2. I then had to go to a Ward Christmas Party I was torn about attending.
3. The Reason I wanted to stay home was because I had to play a piece during the Program on my cello. ( Probably the worst place to play. In a concert, about one twelths of the people there know who you are, and about one twelvths of that group know you personally. In your ward, everyone and I repeat EVERYONE knows you personally. So if you mess up, EVERYONE KNOWS!)
4. the reason that I wanted to go is that the person (otherwise referred to as third party) that I like and really wanted to see, had a chance of showing up.
5. said person then did not show up, and I was followed around by several nerds, (Not Brian).
6. I still had to play in the program, and because several people canceled, besides the primary, I WAS THE PROGRAM!
7. I had an opportunity to go see twilight.(AND I NEVER READ THE BOOK)Thinking that since third party was not there, and my closest homies were unable to hit the town, I took the oppurtunity. what a mistake. I went to see a chick flick without a date. muy grande problemo. I wish I had my itouch, because everytime I looked at the screen I got bored, and everytime that I looked over, the couple that was next to me (and also in the group I went with) was making out, and I was quite disturbed.

So I'm waiting till I'm 16 and I have a date to see another movie like that.

4 comments:

meg. said...

one question,
why in the world would you put yourself through that long of cello playing?
I want to quit.
Yep- i'm a quitter.

kellieanne said...

Carson, your cello piece went fine and you got a chance to do something other that sit at home on a Friday night. Now, about the making out couple, that sucks. I hated when my friends would do that around me. Just remember that you didn't like it and show your buddies the respect they deserve and DON'T do it in front of them. Not that you will ever make out . . .

Camcorder said...

i dunno mom. if i ever have the oppurtunity, i might do something like that to get even. and to make everyone else feel awkward.

tammy said...

"Just to get even." Sure, Carson. Suuurrrre.........