Thursday, January 22, 2009

Randomness... I guess..

I have terrible news. MY ITOUCH IS CRACKED!!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!!!



TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK!!!

my life is inhibited!! not really. here's what happened.
I had it at school, which my parents already pointed out was a "Error in judgement" but this would've happened whether I was home or not. But I was wearing BASKETBALL SHORTS which most of you know have no pockets. So I put it on my hip on the waist band. normally this keeps it secure enough so that you only have to check it rarely. but it was to heavy and I got up and it fell and landed back on the screen. OUCH!! and the worst part is that i can fix it, but it'll cost $200. $200?!?!? THATS ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE IPOD ITSELF!!! So anyway, i gotta live with it till it breaks bummer. but on the bright side, i got tonz of stuff for christmas. but nothing on my list i think. but i've reached that age where it really doesn't matter what i get. it's the thought that counts. needless to say, i got stuff that I need and appreciate. for instance, a helmet hat for under climbing helmets during ice climbing. it looks kinda gay, which is what I said when I first saw it, but dang, THAT THING IS WARM!! or sweats, or my awesome star wars pc games, socks, boxers. and to top it all off, the girl i like was down here till bout christmas eve, so life is awesome. not to mention that someone is friends with her on myspace!!! Oh Snappy!!

and now for a memorable quotes;
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
Albert Einstein:When you are courting an attractive girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Bless Albert Einstein. Sorry about your ipod! That really stinks!

i'm erin. said...

Hey Kid, that stinks. That is why you should never buy anything that nice...unless you have a freakin' awesome warranty.

kellieanne said...

You know, it really does stink that your itouch cracked. Sorry about that.

I feel like I need to remind you that you DID get items you asked for and then some.

1. You helped convince all your siblings they wanted World Tour Band Kit. You got it.

2. You asked for Gummie Bears. You may not have gotten a huge bag of them, but the money was up and Mrs. Santa could afford a smaller bag for your stocking.

3. When I asked you if there were any clothes you would like for Christmas, you specifically asked for a grey pair of BYU sweats. I think I was good on delivery.

4. Computer games - you got a set of FIVE.

There was Calvin and Hobbes, Wii points, a tie (again, you requested), a mini leatherman, movies for all of you, and don't forget the football.

Oh yeah, the quotes were funny.