Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy

aight. so today, I had mutual at six instead of seven. the reason was that i had planned to have a dutch oven dinner for our priest quorum. It turned out to be a sucess! granted, there were only four priests including me and then our leader, but still, it was great! first we had sausage with sauted onions and peppers, in a suprisingly scrumptious barbeque-grape-jam sauce. I was completely taken by surprise when my priests advisor added this to the mix. however, it was the equivilent of a kind of sweet and sour sauce taste. And how it ticked my taste buds. (tickle my taste buds? oh what a terrible phrase, however true!) Then we baked some butt-kickin' bisquits, and to top it all off, a deliciously prepared blueberry peach cobbler! And the best part was I brought it home because it was cooked in our dutch oven, and i got to share it with my family!!! :D
I can't wait to cook in that thing again!!!! I'm a pro and all, so it would be fantastic!!!

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

Wow! Sounds yummy. Looks like you will be doing the dutch oven cooking in our house from now on . . . pro.