Monday, September 7, 2009

Events of the day of mine of confusion.. Yeah...

Well Today.
Of all things today.
School was out for today. quite nice, quite nice.
I camped out back and had a fire. Very enjoyable. reminds me, i need to get myself a woman. jeez.. i really am going nuts. how is that gonna solve my current problems?
I got up and put flags out for our ward. that kinda sucked, but it got me up, and i laughed my head off when andrew almost hit a deaf child at play sign in his huge van. priceless.
I got to make and eat swedish pancakes and mountainman breakfast. plus strawberries and whip cream and various other fruits. oh divine food for the gods!
Then Brian came over. we all talked politics for a while. Then guitar hero, movies, and pool what a day.
Then flags again, where i miraculously put the van in gear, and didn't turn it on. i had to stop and put it in park before i could drive it. i call it genius. my dad called it brain damage when i got home.
Anyway, that was my day. quite exciting...

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

I think I got stargated out that day.