Monday, August 31, 2009

My fav 5.. even better than t-mobile ;D

1. Favorite Color?
- I would have to say that my Favorite color is going to be blue. but i love a good ol' silver matte. mostly for the cars. but the blue, there are sooo many reasons why. the sky is blue, all through the day, and all through the night. the water is blue, and blue just has that feeling of soaring away above all the commotion, free.
2. Favorite Car?
- Oh.. I'm torn. My Dream Car is this:

It's called a Lamborghini Estoque, a concept car that has the bad-a**-on-the-block look. not only is it smaller and not as boxy as the normal lamborgini, it's not a coupe, but a 4 door.
And this beaut:

this is a sexy muscley classic. oh, that engine purrs...
And this:

The 2011 Audi A8. a sexy, and rather fast car. my aunt just gotta a kick a** audi a6 and it's only a 2001. think of the improvement in 10 years.. XD

3. Favorite Activities?
- I'd have to say rock climbing, ice climbing, rapelling, rugby, playing and listening to music, bugging my brothers, rocking out in the car, dancing at random intervals, owning people with my jedi master/undercover ninja skills, playing with lightsabers, talking through fans, having food fights.. you know, normal mature teenager stuff..

4. Favorite Song?
- Oh I have many, and they stretch all through the genres, anything from Boccherini's 4th Movement Allergro in D, to People are Crazy, to the used and the eagles, to In the Mood by the Little Big Band (Which I was a part of) Eminem, Akon, Anybody pretty much. If it's in my itumes, chances are i like it a lot.

5. Favorite place to be?
- Hmm... Idk, anywhere im comfortable, especially the mountains or anywhere in the wilderness basically. I hope my spouse loves to spend time outdoors and camp. cause we will be going on campouts as much as we can manage. There's just a stillness that I can't describe when I'm out there, away from all the hustle and bustle, where I know i can break it with my loud voice and laughs, and someone truly enjoying themselves can too.

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

Hey, whatever happened to the funny underwear story you were working on the other night? You have a rather, um, unique idea there.