Friday, August 28, 2009

My Random 1,2,3...

1. Well, I have decided that I'm a genius. In the last month, I've managed to Rear End someone in provo, Drop my phone in water, and for the fender bender recieve a $120 ticket. on top of that, I have to pay the $250 deductible to fix our car, and at least another $70 dollars for the increase in insurance rates. Joy. I'm pretty sure that someone up top has it in for me, ya know?
2. this recent week, i have been completely exhausted. so exhausted that this afternoon i actually took a nap. I TOOK A NAP. THAT NEVER HAPPENS. The combination of me and brian when we are both exhausted is even better. we're the kinda people that turn everything into a joke when we've reached that point. and we are also the kinda people that would laugh at someone dropping a cookie at 3 in the morning.
3. My inherent action of pushing peoples buttons and doing things just to mess with peoples heads, and my randomness, has passed onto my siblings, and I must say, they have done quite well observing. granted, they are in the presence of a master. :) you should admire my awesome ability for humility. hey, that rhymes. :)

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

All button pushing incidents will now be forwarded your way to be dealt with Mr. "Ability with Humility." Hey, that does have a catchy sound to it.