Tuesday, October 21, 2008

From quotes to thriller.. yes it is possible..

Here are some of my all time favorite quotes

"There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people."
Well duh! I like to count myself as one of those people who doesn't ask stupid questions. I may give a stupid answer every so often. But I know some people who are like that (Not pointing any fingers but..)
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
- So true! I love duct tape. and what a friggin amazing analogy. Star Wars... Speaking of which, here is a clip of star wars thriller!!! (Random. Yes I know, but that's what happens with apple juice and cookies. The snack of preschool champions. Yeah! I'M LIVIN' ON THE EDGE!)

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

Okay - that clip is great.