Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Fear...

I don't know about anyone else, but I have to say that There are certain characters from a certain classic Disney movie that give me shivers. seriously.. here is a picture..


doesn't that scare anybody? a HEFFALUMP!! I HATE HEFFALUMPS! If it had its mouth open saying "DURRRR!!! HA HA HA!" I would be cringing in my chair. My mom probably doesn't think that I am serious, but I am. I have been afraid of them since I was about 4. I remember the reason to this day. I watched the Pooh Bear Video, and when I saw the heffalumps, I thought nothing of them. That night, I went to sleep. In my dream, the same thing happened to me. Except instead of the heffalumps stealing my honey, they were stealing my HESS trucks. Scary. Imagine me in a dream being terrified by imaginary creatures. Created by Disney. Even worse. That definitely doesn't help your manhood. Yes, I may be spastic, But I really don't like heffalumps. But Woozles are worse! I was lookin' for a picture of a woozle and I came across a Wiki on them. (Of all things to make a wiki about.. Woozles?) Luckily, they didn't have a picture, but this is the description; "A woozle is a fictional character created by walt disney. The word woozle is similar in spelling to weasel, and the character is similar to a weasel exceot they are often colorful". Whoa! Red flag! SIMALAR TO A WEASEL!! Doesn't that say "Hind under your covers from the heffalump, but watch out for the woozle! it can weasel under your sheets!" TERRIFYING!

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

Geez! I never knew I was so instrumental in creating such a terrifying experience for you. Those dang Disney movies! They're always sneaking something questionable in them!