Sunday, October 26, 2008

my mood

Well, since I have many different moods, I thought I should tell everyone what each one is like. Here is a situation and 6 responses each from a different mood. here is the situation:"Barrack Obama just became president. How do you feel?"

Careless:"Bah!! I'm moving to Canada!"

Angry:"Oh my gosh!! I need to go punch something and break several bones in the process!!"

Ignorant:"Well it won't affect me. Because of the first comment, I'll be in Canada.

Denial:"He's not really the president of the United States. He's only president of the streakers convention."

Defiant:"Why should I listen to him? He's only the president of one of the worlds largest military powers. Why should I listen to him?

Pessimistic:"Great. He's only been president for several moments and the country's already going to the toilet."

Optimistic:"Well, at least it's not Clinton."

This is in no way a personal vendetta against Obama. It is just easier to come up with negative things to say about him.

No comments: