Monday, November 17, 2008

My unpleasantries

Here of the negative things that have happened to me in the last ten minutes.
1. I've had 10+ stomach pangs, because I'm getting over the stomach bug
2. I ACCIDENTALLY broke one of our kitchen chairs. I don't ever remember hearing a creak, or anything. seriously mom, It was not on purpose. (I think one of the stomach pangs was from realizing that I did #1)
3. I choked on my gatorade, getting it all over the table and my white t shirt.
4. I poked myself in the eye with a pencil
5. I stubbed my toe on the door frame
6 I dropped my ipod three times coming up the stairs.
GGGGRRRR!!!! AHHH!!!!
I hate being a teenager. You either think everything is going wrong, or you're completely clueless and everything really is going wrong.

2 comments:

kellieanne said...

I you just had a bad ten minutes - which happens to all of us. Now about that chair . . .

tammy said...

Awww......you are such a cute teenager! Don't hate what you are!