Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday List #2

Alright my homies. got me a list for yous to listen to.
Here it is.

My favorite hobbies.

1. Rock climbing/Ice climbing/Rapelling- yah, Livin on the edge. Literally. But it is so fun. There is just this thing with men and dangerous sports, and hobbies, and vehicles...
2. Rugby- Well... I don't play yet, but I'm well on my way. I will hopefully start next spring, on United in Alpine. Once again, men and dangerous sports. I don't know why...
3. Music- Yeah. After all that "dangerous sports stuff" and i'm plaing the bass and cello and piano. well, I like to have a "varied lifestyle", so as not to get obsessed with anything. Yeah. like that worked.
4. My kayak- Well, it's been awhile, but there is just something about being alone. on the water. I think I'll go sit in my garage in my kayak dry. Uh huh. Oh yeah.

Thanks. Any questions, comments, concerns, donations (seriously...) just leave a comment.

No comments: