Monday, November 10, 2008

One of the coolest things ever!!!

Ok. So... My amazing sexy beast friend (Well almost. not as close as me) has been talking about this thing on youtube almost since it's been created. He said it was something like a star wars parody. but it is actually a john williams acapella tribute. yah. it's pretty freakin amazing. all by the same guy, and amazing intune. (I have an ear for intonation. Comes with being a string player. I can only listen to the beach boys a few times every so often. there slightly off harmony drives me insane.) so yah. ENJOY!!!



ya mom. beat ya to it.

4 comments:

kellieanne said...

You may have beat me to it, but I can play it over and over all I want. Loved it! Love all the different tunes.

Eat cookies. They're in my stash.

Camcorder said...

gosh mom. from now on i'll check my blog comments everyday. i get sugar when I do!

Camcorder said...

gosh mom. from now on i'll check my blog comments everyday. i get sugar when I do!

Shelby said...

I approve of sugar. And this video clip.