Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My List #1

This is my list. I'm gonna try to do this every week from now on. So Yeah. It is there, it is fantastic, it is supreme. Enjoy!
Things that irk me:
1. Useless people- people who stand around and do nothing. Their only contribution to the world is refining the art of picking your nose. (There's gold in them thar hills!)
2. Someone who excuses there unexcusable behavior on a bad day- guess what buddy? someone elses day is worse. They could have accidentally burnt themselves with a curling iron and driven their car off a cliff accidentally. And then while she is in the hospital in intensive care, someone tells her an elephant the size of china just landed on her house, and that her one of her goldfish went all Freddy Krueger on the others. Yeah. It could be worse.
3. People who I have told over and over that they should not touch me- yeah. seriously. people actually do that. weird huh? only got one thing to say. Click below.

That's it. This is my list. I'll post another one sometime next week.

1 comment:

kellieanne said...

Carson - you are such a crack up. Check the fridge. There's some powerade for you. You rock! (Kind of like MC Hammer!)