Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You think you're stupid?

If you think you have ______ moments, they are really Carson moments. Let me tell ya. I LOCKED MYSELF IN THE FOOD STORAGE, AND THE DOOR DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LOCK! I know! Seriously. So here is the story.
Yesterday, after my mom got home with the groceries, She was feeling sick, so she asked me to put them away. No hassle. I got a system. It works, until someone else puts food away, then it gets all messed up. ANYWAY, the canned foods are always last. So I go downstairs and I am putting them in, and I was playing with a Bungee cord. I put it across from where the bolt should be to the opposite wall (don't tell me what a dumb nincompoop I am. I was working on an ingenious auto door closer) So I walked in. My idea worked, and even when the door was left open, the door would automatically close. so I put away the cans like normal. But what I hadn't realized is that I pushed it so far that the door closed all they way (It was a prototype) and the very edge (The metal hook) had latched to the edge of the door. My experiment proved to be a disaster. It then became a lock. And guess who was on the other side of the door? No one!!! They all thought that when I was yelling for help, I was just trying to play a joke. I was in there for 15 minutes before my baby sister, bless her soul, went and got Nathan. He thought I was joking even when he saw it, so he didn't believe me at first. But, eventually he let me out.

So ya. And the moral of the story is, If you are going to test an experiment, do it on a sibling.

2 comments:

kellieanne said...

That is too funny! I remember hearing you faintly and asking someone to let you in because I thought you were locked outside.

tammy said...

hahaha!!! That's what you get for being such a joker! You are now "the boy who cried "help!""