Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday List #3

Alright blog stalkers, (if there are any left, no one ever comments, :^[ ) so here is the thursday list. yep.

My weaknesses

1. powerade- yeah i know, kinda weird, but there is just something about a drink that is like weak sauce gatorade.
2. Haribro gummy frogs- yeah, but I like almost any gummy candy. heres a little something for all of you looking. I am easily suckered into babysitting for a bottle of fruit punch powerade, and a package of gummy frogs. Yep. that's gonna bite me in the butt.

A short list, but still a list. there are other weaknesses, but if I reveal them, I would blow my cover as a secret ninja operative...

2 comments:

kellieanne said...

Wow, I could have written that list myself. How many powerade/gummy frog runs do we go on a week? Thanks for introducing me to gummy frogs - the only gummy candy I like.

tammy said...

Haribo is truly miracle food. I can't quite put my finger on why they are superior....but they are!